Light Show Gloves, Poi and Light Graffiti!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light Show Gloves, Poi and Light Graffiti!

This is a place for Light Show artists to meet as a community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats your preferred light?

+9
apollo
oasys
kaleidoscope
ĢĥØŝ†`
walt thisney
Shaneanigans
Carebear(CrispLights)
diglet
ZERO
13 posters

Whats your preferred light?

Whats your preferred light? Vote_lcap0%Whats your preferred light? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Whats your preferred light? Vote_lcap9%Whats your preferred light? Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Whats your preferred light? Vote_lcap18%Whats your preferred light? Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Whats your preferred light? Vote_lcap73%Whats your preferred light? Vote_rcap 73% [ 8 ]
Whats your preferred light? Vote_lcap0%Whats your preferred light? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats your preferred light? Empty Whats your preferred light? Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:13 pm

ZERO

ZERO
Admin

AND Why?
you can change your mind later and vote for something else if need be.

Personally i'm all about the Gluvmax right now, easy to use, doesn't change the light output, takes diffusers.
I LOVE Inovas but they are looooong! Still a great light!

https://lightshowgloves.forumcanadien.org

2Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:36 pm

diglet

diglet

i love gluvmax, too. one button click on/off, takes diffusers, and comfortable as hell.

3Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Carebear(CrispLights)

gluvmax FTW! clear make my lights look like taffy haha

4Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:02 am

Shaneanigans

Shaneanigans

well of course it would be rav'ns.

but its not like thatll ever happen.
so im gonna go with novas/shaved.

5Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:42 pm

walt thisney

i'm gonna have to go with freedoms. I can't justify buying rav'ns, so freedoms are easily my favorite light. Brightness control ftw. I like to start a show holding the button from off, let go at the lowest brightness, then just double click to get full brightness @ the drop. Any ic bulb that strobes in inova's second mode will work in the freedom's smart circuit, very brightly just like a solid colored bulb would.

6Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:27 am

Carebear(CrispLights)

Oh shit,I didnt know that about freedoms! wish they have full power mode too, but nothing is perfect. Crisplights.com is getting freedoms this weekend! Hey walt if you want some check us out, ten bucks for any freedom!

7Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 pm

walt thisney

i just got my koa wood fashion freedoms in the mail last week. that's my second freedom set. while 3 freedom sets sounds amazing, i only have 2 hands. the wood set just had to be purchased, just because they're wood(plastic?).

8Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:29 pm

ĢĥØŝ†`

ĢĥØŝ†`

gluvmax ftw. I bet the micromax will top it though.

9Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Shaneanigans

Shaneanigans

i hope the micromax turns out cool.
im just still sketched about the battery situation.

10Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:33 pm

kaleidoscope

kaleidoscope

Carebear(CrispLights) wrote:Oh shit,I didnt know that about freedoms! wish they have full power mode too, but nothing is perfect. Crisplights.com is getting freedoms this weekend! Hey walt if you want some check us out, ten bucks for any freedom!

shane watever happened to no promoting hahah lol

11Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:51 pm

ĢĥØŝ†`

ĢĥØŝ†`

kaleidoscope wrote:
Carebear(CrispLights) wrote:Oh shit,I didnt know that about freedoms! wish they have full power mode too, but nothing is perfect. Crisplights.com is getting freedoms this weekend! Hey walt if you want some check us out, ten bucks for any freedom!

shane watever happened to no promoting hahah lol

well the people who run this forum run crisplights... o:

12Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:03 pm

oasys

oasys

maxlights<3 ahah most comffy and easy to use.

13Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:34 pm

apollo

inovas are the way i roll.
3 modes.
more diversity in a show.
i have tried dropz2 though:/

14Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:48 pm

oasys

oasys

how are drops2? never used em before

15Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:11 pm

apollo

oasys wrote:how are drops2? never used em before

there really slick, a tad smaller then inovas and they have like 7 modes.
i really liked them, but its kinda going over the edge with modes.
alot the hyper strobe is super epic.

16Whats your preferred light? Empty gluvmax ftw Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:41 pm

NumNum

gluvmax!!!there so comfortable and easy to use and turn on and off.. i like to add one light at a time during a show and change the color combos

http://www.plurlife.com/NumNum31210

17Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Doubledropz

are the gluvmax lights basically the same as the omg-bits? i seen them at atlantis. innocence had them and he gave me a show. they were pretty sick. they are basically the same thing it looks like right? and they have diffusers. sick.

18Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:59 pm

NumNum

Doubledropz wrote:are the gluvmax lights basically the same as the omg-bits? i seen them at atlantis. innocence had them and he gave me a show. they were pretty sick. they are basically the same thing it looks like right? and they have diffusers. sick.
The only difference in physical appearence is the size, color, and button. But the omg-bit is smaller bcuz it uses a smaller batterie.

19Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:39 pm

ĢĥØŝ†`

ĢĥØŝ†`

Doubledropz wrote:are the gluvmax lights basically the same as the omg-bits? i seen them at atlantis. innocence had them and he gave me a show. they were pretty sick. they are basically the same thing it looks like right? and they have diffusers. sick.

Bits are also made with really shitty plastic. Gluvmax are way better even if they are a little bigger.

20Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:43 pm

NumNum

^^^^^thats true, i almost forgot about that haha a friend of mine got one in the mail that was already cracked all the way across the case

21Whats your preferred light? Empty Re: Whats your preferred light? Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:25 pm

elcap

elcap

dots with diffusers ftw

http://drinkwater.carbonmade.com

22Whats your preferred light? Empty I have a question about a certain light Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Kaladarling

I went to Escape from Wonderland this passed weekend and saw a guy with these awesome lights. It was a long rope light with fiber lights around it I think. He wrapped it around his body and the person he was giving the light show to and it looked amazing. I was curious about what lights it was and I where I may find them. Thanks guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum